Supercharged Camira..

Craig and Adam\’s attempt at adding an SC12 to a JE Camira wagon

Week 1..

Posted by superchargedcamira on June 20, 2006

We got it home and basked in the glory of owning such an amazing piece of machinery! Haha, something like that anyway. Our initial issues: the engine sitting on the A/C compressor which in turn was sitting on the chassis, and also a fuel leak. Here is the picture of the broken front drivers side engine mount – very common apparently for this car. We changed both sides and the problem dramatically decreased. The return EFI line was also blocked and was creating some leakage. We got some new hose and the car was almost drivable.

Broken Mount


One Response to “Week 1..”

  1. lwabvirayc said


    alpoejzbg eocsszjnci mccyixjedc hlewyec

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: